About this amazing opportunity
Virgo and Fluido are collaborating in the Salesforce technical space by establishing a Competence Center to strengthen Fluido’s leading position in the European marketplace. This unique collaboration will offer new opportunities to Virgo employees to work on exciting Salesforce transformation projects for global enterprises with a footprint in Europe, beyond local borders.
Virgo is a well-established, successful, and respected IT services company in the Hungarian market since 2000 and both Virgo and Fluido share a common set of employee-centric company values, which has been the secret sauce and this is complimented and strengthened through this unique collaboration and growth mindset. #strongertogether
Founded in 2009 and with 11 local offices in Europe, Fluido’s leadership in the Salesforce space is earmarked with excellent references of established brands with the mission to enable customers to maximize the value of the Salesforce platform to their business.
This is the start of a fantastic and exciting collaboration and YOU could be part of shaping the future of it right from the beginning, working alongside passionate Salesforce professionals globally!
Your role as a Developer with us*
- Develop solutions for customers in the Salesforce ecosystem and enhance existing solutions
- Provide technical advisory within a customer project
- Support in writing technical documentation
- Assist in determining time and cost estimates
- Resolve application development issues in a timely manner
- Take initiative to highlight any issues in the selected solution approach and communicate this professionally
- Prepare test cases and strategies for unit testing and integration testing
- Deploy developed features to customer production environments
- Support the project team in ensuring the solution meets the client requirements.
* EVERYBODY has a past employment history, and everyone has aspirations of what they want to do moving forward for personal progression and development. Let’s work together to make this role YOURS and bring in your previous experiences and your vision for the role moving forward.
What we are looking for in this role*
- At least 3-5 years of experience in developing either Salesforce.com or another web-based application
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com / Force.com knowing the capabilities to customize standard objects and create fields, objects, workflow rules and approval processes
- Understanding the capabilities to develop on the Salesforce.com platform with relevant tools such as Lightning, APEX and Visualforce
- Understanding of database design and advanced SOQL
- Platform Developer I certification, certified in one of the core platforms (Sales or Service Cloud).
* This is NOT a checklist and if you feel you have relevant experience that may replace or compliment the above then please tell us about them! We would love to hear about it!
At Virgo you will get
- The chance to take ownership of your future and be provided with everything necessary to get you there
- Support and TIME from your manager
- Challenging, fun & extremely interesting projects with different types of customers
- Great career opportunities and progression discussed on a 1-1 basis where you set targets together
- The opportunity to attend trainings provided by Fluido and attend Salesforce conferences and events
- A knowledgeable team of experts and a supportive environment conducive to performing your work
- A working environment & culture where we truly care about what you want to do and how you want to grow and – as said – ensure that work must be fun!
At Virgo you will NOT
Wake up in the morning feeling that it’s just another day in the office. Every day is a journey among friends and you choose the path!