About this amazing opportunity
Virgo and Fluido are collaborating in the Salesforce technical space by establishing a Competence Center to strengthen Fluido’s leading position in the European marketplace. This unique collaboration will offer new opportunities to Virgo employees to work on exciting Salesforce transformation projects for global enterprises with a footprint in Europe, beyond local borders.
Virgo is a well-established, successful, and respected IT services company in the Hungarian market since 2000 and both Virgo and Fluido share a common set of employee-centric company values, which has been the secret sauce and this is complimented and strengthened through this unique collaboration and growth mindset. #strongertogether
Founded in 2009 and with 11 local offices in Europe, Fluido’s leadership in the Salesforce space is earmarked with excellent references of established brands with the mission to enable customers to maximize the value of the Salesforce platform to their business.
This is the start of a fantastic and exciting collaboration and YOU could be part of shaping the future of it right from the beginning, working alongside passionate Salesforce professionals globally!
Your role as a Developer with us*
- Coaching a group of experienced developers with 3-5 years of experience
- Developing an end-to-end solution plan and acting as the technical lead (SME) for the project from initial kickoff through requirements analysis, design, and implementation phases to go-live
- Performing code reviews to identify basic technical and logical errors
- Acting as a bridge between business and development team(s)
- Translating business requirements into functional and technical requirements
- Supporting sales during the pre-sales phase while showing stakeholder and change management skills
- Ensuring the technical quality of delivery to produce a scalable and performant solution
- Drawing of high-level data flow/integration diagrams
- Leading workshops with consultants and business stakeholders.
* EVERYBODY has a past employment history, and everyone has aspirations of what they want to do moving forward for personal progression and development. Let’s work together to make this role YOURS and bring in your previous experiences and your vision for the role moving forward.
What we are looking for in this role*
- At least 3-5 years of experience in developing either Salesforce.com or another web-based application
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com / Force.com knowing the capabilities to customize standard objects and create fields, objects, workflow rules and approval processes
- Understanding the capabilities to develop on the Salesforce.com platform with relevant tools such as Lightning, APEX and Visualforce
- Understanding of database design and advanced SOQL
- Platform Developer I certification, certified in one of the core platforms (Sales or Service Cloud).
* This is NOT a checklist and if you feel you have relevant experience that may replace or compliment the above then please tell us about them! We would love to hear about it!
At Virgo you will get
- Minimum 8+ years development experience including several years of Salesforce.com CRM or Force.com applications in several projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading and coaching other developers
- Extensive experience with hands-on Salesforce development
and designing of integrations using REST/SOAP/Batch technologies and/or middleware
- Data modeling, system landscape design; master data management
- Experience with tools to create and document a complex solution design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
At Virgo you will NOT
Wake up in the morning feeling that it’s just another day in the office. Every day is a journey among friends and you choose the path!